Intellectual Property RightsThe material contained on this web site is protected by copyright. You may use this web site only for your personal and non-commercial purposes. Except to the extent permitted by relevant copyright legislation, you must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute the material on this web site, or create any other material using material on this web site, without obtaining the prior written consent of Tour East Australia.
Trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining the prior written consent of Tour East Australia.
The web site, products, technology and processes contained in this web site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by Tour East Australia or by third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights other than as set out in these Terms. Your use of this web site must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
External SitesThis web site may contain links to, or frame, web sites of third parties ("external sites"). Tour East Australia is not required to maintain or update the links.
Links to, or framing of, external sites should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by Tour East Australia of the owners or operators of the external sites, or for any information, products or services referred to on the external sites unless expressly indicated on this web site.
Tour East Australia makes no warranties and accepts no liability in relation to material contained on external sites.
SecurityTour East Australia’s online booking system is powered by CalypsoNet. CalypsoNet has implemented industry-standard security mechanisms and procedures to protect data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Any information CalypsoNet hold for you is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. CalypsoNet also provides email address verification by sending you an email with a temporary password login before opening your account.
Disclaimers and Limitation of LiabilityExcept where to do so would cause any part of these Terms to be illegal, void or unenforceable, Tour East Australia:
- Excludes all conditions and warranties implied into these Terms;
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (including negligence), which may be directly or indirectly suffered, in connection with use of this web site; and
- Excludes liability (whether that liability arises under contract, tort (including negligence) or statute) for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including without limitation loss of revenue and loss of, or damage to, data) suffered or incurred in connection with this web site.
- Makes no warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of any material or as to its merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Tour East Australia is not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this web site or if that information is not up-to-date;
- Will not be liable for disruptions to this web site; and
- Is not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of this web site or an external site. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for use from this web site is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer systems.